The Orisha Wisdom Podcast Session 2
Thank you for checking out the second episode of the Orisha Wisdom Podcast. This episode is all about — You’ve discovered the Orisha Faith? Now what? Do you now celebrate with the holiday season? This podcast covers tips on how to make sense of these African born traditions with this western society in the holidays traditions.
Listen on how I flopped one year’s Christmas celebration for my son (I hope that he doesn’t need therapy over that one), because of the need tofollow Orisha faith and African Traditions… I felt that I needed to do all things African… I go over on what I’ve learned over the years, and how I came across ‘The Holiday Sweet Spot’ for celebrations in my household. Finding these traditions and seeing how they blended into my life was a journey. Isn’t everything a journey?
- Awaken with JP — How to be Ultra Spiritual (spoof videos)
- Store for incense and other cultural and african things – J & S Imports in NYC – they do ship, but I don’t think that they have a catalog
- alternatives to christmas on Pinterest
To download right click …
Thank you so much for listening!
To share your thoughts
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes . Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Google Play or Podbean
Would you consider joining our Orisha Wisdom Community? Click here!