These traditions thrive on —- you guessed it…. tradition. One of these is the respect of elders, and this must always happen; however… there are some folks who have flaunted this ‘title’ without it being properly deserved.
This episode discusses:
- What is a great elder?
- What is not a good elder?
- What are some of the effects of negative behavior from ‘elders’?
- Why should we strive to work to be a good future elder?
7 Qualities of a Great Elder in our Community:
- Great at his priestly craft
- Good moral character
- An example of the Community
- A Leader in their Community
- Behaves like a priest at ALL TIMES
I’m excited to announce that registration is open for the OKUNRIN/OBINRIN LIVE ONLINE WORKSHOP on April 28th, 2018!!! Click here
This is a LIVE workshop to discuss Roles of Men and Women in Yoruba Traditions and making them work in our Modern World.
Thank you so much for listening!
To share your thoughts
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Google Play or Podbean
Would you consider joining our Orisha Wisdom Community? Click here!