In these traditions you will meet a variety of people in different areas of their journey. Let’s talk about uninitiated folks into the Orisa priesthood… You’ll find about 4 types.
- Folks that don’t believe
- Folks that don’t really believe BUT respect it from afar
- Folks that DO believe and respect it, and go to readings, adhere to all taboos, attend drummings, and want to continue to learn and perhaps initiate in the future
- Folks that DO believe and respect it, but only come to a reading when there is a problem, will show up to events, and all, but will not adhere to the advise given….
This podcast will talk about those on bucket #4…. They are NOT Fanatics… but they respect….
Stay Positive – www.orishawisdom.com/inspiration
Thank you so much for listening!
To share your thoughts
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Google Play or Podbean
Would you consider joining our Orisha Wisdom Community? Click here!