Welcome to the Orisha Wisdom Podcast Episode 43! This episode is about recognizing when someone is trying to SCAM YOU while using the Orisa Traditions. The questions that this episode answer are….
– How do I know if this person is trying to scam me?
– Is this is a fake Orisha priest?
– Ooooohhhh listen in… it’s a good one!
Here are the points that we discuss in this episode.
- As a rule of thumb… if approached first for a readhing… SCAM
- If they tell you that they can solve all of your problems… SCAM
- If they don’t read you with the dilogun or with Ifa…. SCAM
- If they ask for a picture of your body parts… SCAM
- If they continuously message you for you to complete spiritual work with them… SCAM
- If they threaten you or your family… SCAM
- If they are willing to be unethical…. then run AWAY… very far away!
It is unfortunate that this type of horrible behavior continue to plague our community… but folks continue to fall prey to these scammers… and here we are. Please listen to this episode… as what we discuss is REAL!
Thank you so much for listening!
To share your thoughts
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Google Play or Podbean
Would you consider joining our Facebook Orisha Wisdom Community? Click here! We’d love to have you there!