Welcome to the section of the Orisha Wisdom Podcast called Ask A Priest – Have you ever had a burning question that you’d like to ask an Orisa Priest? This is the perfect way to get some answers to help you on your journey.
The question for today is “I am very new and I’ve read a lot of things… but don’t know what to expect. I got a reading scheduled with some priest who contacted me online and now I’m ready to move ahead. I’ve never been to his house before. What should I expect?”
Listen to this episode to get the answers….
See below some of the points that were discussed in this episode:
- Confirm the details prior to your reading
- Be there early
- Shut off your phone or put it on Do Not Disturb
- Bring a friend
- Take notes
- If you need to cancel – do so with ample time
- Don’t just not show up
- Ask questions
- You should have a clear understanding of what is your ebo, and the details of that prior to your reading ending
- Be mindful of that priest’s time – they also have a life
Listen in as there are other points there to help you with your first reading… and all future readings.
What do you think of the Ask A Priest Series?? Share your comments and thoughts as well. 🙂
** Want to know HOW to get a Godparent in our traditions? Just click here… https://orishawisdom.com/godparentchoice
*** What do YOU think about Orisha Greeting Cards? (Yup… those cards that you don’t find in Walgreens, that speak of your godmother’s Ocha Anniversary…. let me know https://orishawisdom.com/cards
Thank you so much for listening!
To share your thoughts
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Google Play or Podbean
Would you consider joining our Orisha Wisdom Community? Click here!