This episode is one for the books! This is the VERY FIRST interviewed guest in the Orisha Wisdom Podcast. I am so excited to share that Iya Funlayo Wood Menzies has graciously shared some of her time and wisdom with our community to discuss various topics encompassing Abundance.
This conversation tapped on some topics that were discussed… For this episode… grab a notebook and jot down information… you will be so glad that you did.
- Your good behavior and living a good life is much better at defending your spiritual position vs. arguing with others when they disagree with your spiritual beliefs
- When the student is ready – the master appears
- We have to have a progressive and growth mindset
- The infamous blog post which explains money and the spiritual workers ‘5 Reasons why spirit workers be like show me the money’
- Money as an energy exchange in the Western world
- Approach your life from an abundant point of view vs. from a place of lack
- Pray for your actual needs – not just for money. Your goal has to be the end goal, not money
- One cannot have a takers mentality – things of value cannot be expected to be given for free
- There are charlatans that we do have to weary of
- Key – find a teacher who is true to teaching you
- We have to value ourselves and how we choose to grow ourselves
- Diving timing is everything – honor to Esu
- Check out this Chakra meditation Beginning at 1:04:00 To release negative feelings about money and abundance
- Remember that our Ancestry is important and we might connect spiritually through other modalities WITHOUT making a modge podge
- Learn a modality that works well for us, learn it well, and practice that
Iya offered for all of our community the following:
***** For three months beginning today, you can her her new Mojuba resource – Have you ever heard the Mojuba prayer and wanted to know what that is? Here is Iya Funlayo’s newest available work… “MO JUBA! Ifa-Orisa Prayer & Concepts for Beginners,” now available to YOU for three months at 50% by using the code OWSAVE50 and this is where you can find it —- https://aseire.com/mojuba/
***** You are invited to join her Sunday meditation calls by going here. https://aseire.com/free-resources/
***** She will be gifting FIVE copies of Mojuba to five people — How can you get it? Post on social media your experiences on what you got out of this episode. What’s the Hashtag?
Did you like this episode? Be sure to Share it!
** For your Ori Affirmations and information – go to https://orishawisdom.com/ori1
To listen to other podcast on Ori mentioned…. go to https://orishawisdom.com/session16
*** What do YOU think about Orisha Greeting Cards? (Yup… those cards that you don’t find in Walgreens, that speak of your godmother’s Ocha Anniversary…. let me know https://orishawisdom.com/cards
Thank you so much for listening!
To share your thoughts
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Google Play or Podbean
Would you consider joining our Orisha Wisdom Community? It’s an awesome and supportive community! Click here!