I want to change things up a bit… and it’s so fitting at the end of this year…. to do what? Reflect…. and Learn….
Here are my top 10 reflections of the year….
What are your reflections? What did you learn this year?
Are you ready to make it an awesome year?
Podcast episode mentionables
- Gratitude is truly important
- Work through your fears
- Doing your best is enough…. If it is really the very best
- Unity among priests is necessary and can do wonders
- Ori work is tough but so worth it
- Power of the Word is REALLY important
- Stay your course – and don’t fall prey to Shiny Things Syndrome
- Serve More approach
- Want to see some of the Calligraphy that I mentioned on this episode from Instagram? Check out this account and this one…
- What is YOUR opinion on Orisha Traditions Greeting Cards? Click here and let me know… https://orishawisdom.com/cards (thank you in advance for your time on the small survey)…
Click below to download and listen.
Thank you so much for listening!
To share your thoughts
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Google Play or Podbean
Would you consider joining our Orisha Wisdom Community? Click here!
This episode was brought to you by our own Ori Affirmations. What is that? How do you connect? Click here and get this resource available just for YOU.