Coming into the Orisa Traditions world is exciting, and a question that comes up often is… How do We Keep the traditions alive? I couldn’t think of a better title than ‘Staying Alive’…. (feel like dancing to the tune lol).
We will be talking about the following points
- Understanding the Structure of the Yoruba Traditions
- Value the importance of the ordained priests within the faith
- Communication with Orisa
- Dangers and loss of resources from the DIY mentality
- Eboes – the right way
- Respect The Process
Click below to listen.
Thank you so much for listening!
To share your thoughts
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Google Play or Podbean
Would you consider joining our Orisha Wisdom Community? Click here!
This episode was brought to you by our own Ori Affirmations. What is that? How do you connect? Click here and get this resource available just for YOU.